Mojo installer, the latest addition in the Jailbreak world, is an app that allows you to enjoy openness without the need to Jailbreak your iOS. It allows users to install cracked apps on their iPad, iPhone, and iPod, as easily as they would install normal apps. Although it is still a new app that many people haven’t heard of, it has been downloaded over 189,000 times on iOS devices and still counting.
As always, I want to help you download, install, and enjoy applications on your iOS devices. The following step-by-step guide will help you install Mojo installer on iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 8.4, iOS 7.1.2, or the earlier versions. Mojo installer works pretty well on most iOS devices such as iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Pro, iPad mini, and many others.
If you’ve ever used Cydia, then you won’t be a stranger to Mojo installer. They work pretty much in the same way, except with Cydia, you have to jailbreak your Apple devices. An advantage that Mojo Installer provides is that you can test a cracked app without voiding Apple’s warranty agreement.
Step-By-Step Guide to Install Mojo Installer on iOS
With Mojo installer, you get to install screen recorders, game emulators, and many other apps without Jailbreak. If you want to part of the enjoyment, here is how to install Mojo installer on iOS.
- Open Safari and visit mojoapp.xyz. You can read through the introduction and use the install button to install the app.
- Tap ‘Install directly from your iDevice’ button
- Tap ‘build custom ‘
- It will open an ‘install profile page’. Here, tap ‘install’ that’s located on the top right corner
- Enter your passcode if you’ve set one and click on ‘Install’ button
- You will be redirected to a page with ‘install Mojo’ button. This page shows you information about your device. This includes the firmware (iOS type). Tap ‘Install Mojo’ to install it.
- You will be prompted to confirm the installation and then redirect you to install profile page. The profile will not be signed and will show it in red.
- Select install, enter the passcode and click continue
- Select next (on the top right corner) to continue. Select ‘install’ if warning still appears.
- Tap on done, navigate to home screen and you should now see the Mojo icon. Tap on it to access apps and games from Mojo market. You can download all these apps for free.
Mojo installer can be installed on all types of iOS versions including the earliest one, iOS 9.3.1. Unlike Cydia that requires Cydia Repos, you don’t need any sources or repos to install Mojo. Although it doesn’t come that close to Jailbreak, it is still a good alternative to Cydia. Other alternatives are VShare, AppCake, and Kuaiyong.